Every Apartment Community does well to have a professional website showcasing the features and amenities of their particular property to online viewers. Here are just some of the benefits:
- It gives your Community an online identity. Many web surfers will search for an Apartment Complex online, and if YOUR property is one of the very few properties that does NOT have an online presence yet, it may give the impression that the Community is low budget, or just slow to update to current technology. If a Community is not concerned about their online presence, will they be concerned about their outside, physical appearance? If they are slow to update to current technology, will they be slow to update and renovate the property when needed? Will they always be the LAST ones to add a basic feature that every other property offers? These are some of the questions that may pass through the minds of individuals, consciously or subconsciously, when they see that your property does not have a website, or perhaps has an inadequate one, or an outdated one. The fact that you have an online identity, or the fact that you do NOT have an online identity (and the quality of your online identity) will greatly affect the impressions that potential future residents will have of your Community.
- It allows you to maintain a professional image to your current residents and future possible residents. You can use your web address to display proudly on brochures, business cards, advertising and marketing media, banners, documents, promotional items, and even the sign for the Apartment Community itself. This professional image will lend credibility and respectability to your property.
- It allows you to reach a wider market of future possible tenants. Your website will be seen nationwide and worldwide. People who are relocating into your area from another state, city or even country in some cases, do not have the luxury of driving around the area and visiting all the local apartment communities. Instead, they must rely on one of two options: The help of a local Apartment Locating Company, or their own search online. Many times the individual will use BOTH avenues to look for an apartment complex. Widen your chances of being spotted by as many renters as possible by making sure you have a professional and accessible website. By using our Company’s services to optimize Search Engine results, you ensure that your website is seen by as wide an audience as possible. When online surfers type in your city’s name, and the word “apartment”, your website should be one of the top choices that shows up. Click here to learn more about our Search Engine Optimization services.
- It allows for convenience and efficiency as a “one-stop” shop for all your property information: Floorplans, location, prices, specials, amenities, features, pictures, contact information, etc. You can have printable Guest Cards available, and even place your Rental Application online. Renters can print the Application and bring it with them, or fax it to you. Or they can email the Application right to your inbox. You can also opt to have access to the back door of your website, which will allow you to go in once a week (or whenever needed) and update the prices, availability, specials and promotions. For a nominal fee, you can send these updates to US as frequently as you wish, and we can update the website for you. Also, if you have your own merchant account, we can set up the marchant account on your website so that your tenants can go online to pay their rent every month. Your website can be as simple, or as complex, as you wish. We have an option for every budget.
- When you use your website along with our Digital Newsletter Program, it’s a GREAT way to keep your community connected and help build a sense of Community pride for existing tenants. With the Digital Newsletter Program, you simply collect as many of your resident’s email addresses as possible. You also collect email addresses from all new residents from now on. You provide us with the final list of these email addresses and they are maintained in our safe, secure database. Once a month, a Digital Newsletter is sent by email to all residents who are contained in the database. The Newsletter is customized for YOUR property. It has community news, helpful articles and tips, and mentions any current promotions or important announcements from the office. The resident can print it if they wish, or they can delete it when they are finished reading it. There are NO expensive photocopying fees to pay, no time wasted walking door to door in your own Community to distribute paper newsletters and then inevitably having to pick up later the ones that blow away or fall to the ground. Contact us now!